Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mixed Emotion

On Saturday I strained a muscle in my leg so I am taking the week off from running to let it heal.  I am so disappointed I can't run this week because the weather is absolutely perfect for running!
I have been planning next months race for a couple of weeks now.  There is a race in March that is a muddy obstacle course that I have been looking at since January, but it wasn't something I wanted to do by myself.  One day on facebook I noticed some highschool friends talking about doing the race and I commented to them that I would be very interested in doing it with them.  Today I was able to register for the race and I am so excited about it!  I will probably be switching up my training a bit for the next month to be able to complete the race.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment